Another fine Auscillate.com product...
BMC Software, the company I work for, sent me off to Tel Aviv to work for a week late February 2005. Afterwards, I took a week off, rented a car, and drove up one side and down the other side of the small dagger of land called Israel.
This is my story.
Just start from the beginning or pick a date below.
Table of Contents
Photos by Day
- Saturday, February 19th, 2005: Amsterdam
- Sunday, February 20th, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Monday, February 21st, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Thursday, February 24th, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Friday, February 25th, 2005: Tel Aviv > Jaffa > Tel Aviv
- Saturday, February 26th, 2005: Tel Aviv > Jerusalem > Tel Aviv (Suicide Bombing)
- Sunday, February 27th, 2005: Tel Aviv
- Monday, February 28th, 2005: Caesarea > Haifa > Nazareth
- Tuesday, March 1st, 2005: Nazareth > Megiddo > Wadi Hawarim > Mizpe Ramon > Eilat
- Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005: Eilat
- Thursday, March 3rd, 2005: Eilat > Jordan > Petra, Jordan
- Friday, March 4th, 2005: Eilat > Mizpe Ramon > Tel Aviv
- Saturday, March 5th, 2005: Tel Aviv